"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."
What's In YOUR Forehead?
This ministry is not a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. “For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Matthew 16:26) “Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar’s, and unto God the things which be God’s.” (Luke 20:25) “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” (Matthew 6:24) Please visit the “Image of the Beast” for more information about this subject. Furthermore, this ministry is not affiliated with any apostate church group, denomination, or organization per Revelation 18:1-5. We are committed to exposing error and preaching "present truth" that is centered in Jesus Christ, not making friends with the world. - inyour4head
We hope you are blessed by your visit here but please remember a few things before getting started;
1. Pray for the Holy Spirit to lead you as you study. (Luke 11:13; James 1:5)
2. Don’t rely on our word or anyone elses. (Jeremiah 17:5)
3. Never trust the teachings or traditions of man. (Colossians 2:8; Matthew 15:9)
4. Never base base your beliefs upon a single text or two. (Isaiah 28:9-10)
5. Always base your beliefs upon the Word of God alone. (Isaiah 8:20; Psalm 119:89)
6. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling by rightly dividing Gods word so you can understand truth for yourself. (Philippians 2:12; 2 Timothy 2:15)
7. If there seems to be a contradiction dig deeper because our God is perfect and would not inspire the writing of contradiction. (2 Peter 1:21)